Become a Friend of the Oelwein Public Library!
To support and promote the activities and programs of the Oelwein Public Library and to encourage the public to use the library for entertainment and personal life-long learning experiences.
The Friends of the Oelwein Public Library is an all volunteer, non-profit 501c3, tax exempt organization.
Stop in at the Oelwein Public Library to join, or print and mail or drop off a
Friends Membership Form.
Membership options available are:
* Adult: $10.00
* Family: $20.00
* Corproate: $25.00
* Life: $100.00
* Junior: $2.00
Click here for printable form
What We Do:
* Help to fund special programs
* Plan fund raising events to benefit the library
* Help bring library services to the community
* Advocate for the library
* Encourage the use of the library's resources and services
* Support literacy
* Assist the library in achieving its goals
* Your membership is tax deductible
* Attendance at the Friends Annual Tea
Friends of the Oelwein Public Library-Board of Directors:
Edith Biddinger President
Steve Kaune Vice President
Karen Cannon Recording Secretary
Barb Roberson Treasurer
Charlene Stocker Membership
The Friends of the Oelwein Public Library Board meets the second Monday of the month at 1:30 pm. in the library's community room.
The annual membership meeting is held on the third Tuesday in September of each year, at which time Board of Directors are elected/re-elected.